Skip to main content

Man dies in cinema while watching The Conjuring 2 – and body goes missing

 
A 65-year-old man died in a cinema auditorium last week while watching a screening of horror movie The Conjuring 2.
The incident occurred at the Sri Balasubramaniar Cinema in Tiruvannamalai, a town in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The cinema-goer, from Andhra Pradesh, had complained of chest pains during the film’s climax, and fainted shortly afterwards.
He was rushed to the nearby Old Government Hospital, where doctors pronounced him dead. Medics ordered his body to be sent to the Tiruvannamalai Government Medical College Hospital for post-mortem but, according to the Times of India, the cadaver, and the person charged with transporting it, have both gone missing.
While there are no doubt rational explanations for both the man’s death and the disappearance of his body, the story has fuelled a wave of supernatural panic on social media that has accompanied the film’s release.
A video purporting to show a woman who ”got possessed while watching The Conjuring 2” has been viewed close to five million times since being uploaded to Facebook last week, with many viral news sites in South East Asia reporting the “possession” as fact. However, the video in question is thought to have been filmed in 2013, long before the release of film.
Another viral Facebook post, from Singaporean man Damian Ng Yih Leong, shows a “cross” on a hotel room mirror the man claimed to have found after watching The Conjuring 2, which he describes as “my first first-hand encounter with paranormal activity.”
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did they just threatened the United States...Find out who?

North Korea...yep, I repeat North Korea, as new warning message circulates around the world where the DPRK boys sternly warned the Washington gods to back off their territory or face the wrath...This North Korea Sef! Pyongyang's state-controlled news agency KCNA said Tuesday the United States and Japan launched a "criminal joint nuclear attack training exercise" in May, citing the presence of B-52 Stratofortress bombers near South Korea in June. The United States is set on "maximizing" the risk of nuclear war on the Korean peninsula and therefore is in no position to advocate denuclearization, Pyongyang said. In an article published Saturday in the Workers' Party Rodong Sinmun, North Korea said, "Even if our sovereignty and right to exist are interfered with at the slightest, we will turn the U.S. imperialist military bases into seas of fire." North Korea propaganda outlet DPRK Today has also uploaded videos of medium-range ballistic mi...

Did he shot this man...Find out below.

 Police in South Florida shot an unarmed caretaker who had his hands in the air as he explained he was a medical professional caring for an autistic man outside a group home, newly released cellphone video shows. Charles Kinsey, 47, is seen lying on his back with his arms up and telling police he is a behavioral therapist in the video. A man, later identified as a 24-year-old autistic patient from the assisted living facility where Kinsey works, is seen sitting near him cross-legged, at times shouting. Advertisement Kinsey was shot at least once in the leg. The incident unfolded on Monday, when police answered the call near the group home where Kinsey works and the autistic man lives. Police received reports of a suicidal man with a weapon. In the video, the autistic man can be seen holding a small white object that Kinsey identified as a toy truck. Kinsey can be heard telling police, "All he has is a toy truck, a toy truck. I am a behavior therapist at a group home....

Dickson Iroegbu Writes Apology Letter To Fmr.President Of Nigeria

  Last Updated: 1 hours ago Nollywood movie producer, Dickson Iroegbu has come out publicly to ask former President Good luck Jonathan to forgive him and others for ganging up against his government when he attempted to remove oil subsidy. He says in his open letter "Dear Dr. Good luck Ebele Jonathan, I write to apologize on behalf of myself and the many repentant Nigerians like me who ganged up against your government in 2012. Your government's policy to remove subsidy on the Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), popularly known as patrol was completely misconstrued by us." He reveals "I was personally deceived by my overzealous comradely towards millions of Nigerians who had travelled to various locations at that time to spend Christmas with their loved ones. I was particularly concerned about NDIIGBO who traditionally returned home in droves during this period every year." He added "Sir, like millions of Nigerians I worked for your...